Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Welcome Friends!



Welcome to KW Real Estate News Blog!!

You can expect to read up on topics that are relevant, interesting and helpful to you as a resident, or future resident of the Region of Waterloo.

Over the next few entries I will be blogging on the following:

· The Region of Waterloo, what it offers; and what attracts Purchasers to our area
· The complete package: “How Realtors help” during a Real Estate Transaction
· Is the Spring really the best time to List your home? Why?

I welcome any questions or suggestions… my email address is sharon-nunes@coldwellbanker.ca.
Please feel free to send me any topics that you would like to see up here, and I encourage you to check back often!!

Me?...
I am a professional and commit to running my business in that way, but anyone who knows me personally or professionally is also well aware that I bring a bit of lightheartedness to the table.
So expect the reads to be light and fun, because Dull, Dry, and Boring is so NOT me!!

Chat Soon!
Sharon Nunes
xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment